- Visual Storytelling Tool
- New York Times Article "Industry Pitch that Smartphones Belong in the Classroom"
- Podcast Creation for early elementary
- Articles "Teaching How to Learn" and "Living and Learning with New Media"
- From TED "100 Websites you Should Know About and Use"
- SnagFilms.com is a website where you can watch full-length documentary films for free, but we’re also a platform that lets you “snag” a film and put it anywhere on the web.
- Will Richardson's interview with Carol Dweck Author of Mindset: The New Psychology of Success .
- Thinking About Education Reform by Steve Hargadon
- From TED "Sir Ken Robinson: Do Schools Kill Creativity?" A must watch for every educator.
- Game Making in Education
- Blog about Educational Gaming
- Blog Schools Too Broken to Fix?
- The Lost Generation
- Computers in Math: "Computers make Maths more Fun, Study Says"
- Twitter Professors: 18 People to Follow for a Real Time Education
Monday, February 16, 2009
What I Pulled from Twitter Today 2/16
Just some of the stuff I pulled from Twitter today...Thanks for everything!